Hey, Planner Babes! I still haven’t decided on the frequency of the freebies, but I did want to offer this free hourly sheet for you! I apologize that this is a day late, but it was Christopher’s birthday yesterday and I felt it was important to spend time with him! Overall the day was nice, just started off rough.
Out of all of the inserts that the Happy Planner is missing out of their stock options and accessories is a true hourly layout. This is something that I recently learned I enjoy to incorporate into my plans and I felt it was important to have the option available. Using an hourly lay out has improved my productivity and allows me to add in additional events to my day.
Consisting of a notes section, special daily notes, and an hourly lay-out that runs from every half hour from 6:30 AM to 10:30 PM at night, you’ll be able to plan your day even more productively. Perfect for the working entrepreneur, the overwhelmed student, the parent on the go, and everyone in between – help lead yourself to an even more productive and happy lifestyle!
Just print and go – no resizing needed! While the boxes aren’t sized for the big Happy Planner, you can print and punch this to fit that one as well! It’s designed to be double sided, so no need for extra pages!
By using this printable –
- You agree that you will use this for PERSONAL USE only
- You agree to NOT distribute this printable without providing a link back (whether in the form of a blog post, Pinterest pin, social media post, and more)
- You agree to NOT bundle this printable in a package
- You agree to NOT sell this printable
- You agree to NOT pass this printable off as your own or remove the copyright/watermark
Click here for the hourly sheet printable.